moonpig london 1bgopinathbloomberg
- Moonpig, the London-based online greeting card company, is in talks to be acquired by U.S. rival 1-800-Flowers.com Inc., according to people familiar with the matter.
- Moonpig has been exploring a sale for several weeks and has received interest from a number of suitors, the people said, asking not to be identified because the deliberations are private. moonpig london 1bgopinathbloomberg
- Moonpig is a London-based online greeting card company. 2. The company was founded in 2000 by Nick Jenkins. 3. Moonpig has been profitable since 2004 and generates revenues of £20 million per year. 4. The company sells personalised greeting cards, gift wrap, and other gift items. 5. Moonpig has been featured in The Sunday Times, The Daily Telegraph, and other publications.
- Moonpig is a London-based online retailer that specializes in personalized cards and gifts. moonpig london 1bgopinathbloomberg
- The company was founded in 2000 by Nick Jenkins, and it now has over 3 million customers in the UK.
- Moonpig was acquired by PhotoBox Group in 2011 for £120 million, and it has since expanded into other markets such as the US and Australia.