In Boston, Robert ‘Rusty’ Stevens was born on November 25, 1948, in Massachusetts, USA. He is a famous actor, known for Leave It to Beaver in 1957, Shirley Temple’s Storybook in 1958 and The New Leave It to Beaver in 1983. He is wedded to Theresa Marinelli. They have only one child.
- Born: November 25, 1948
- Spouse: Theresa Marinelli (1 child)
- Gender: Male
- Known for: Acting
- Birthday: 1948-11-25
Robert ‘Rusty’ Stevens Bio
Robert “Rusty” Stevens is a famous American former child actor best famous for his part as Larry Mondello, Theodore “Beaver” Cleaver’s young friend, in the original Leave It to Beaver television sequels. Stevens occurred in 68 of the show’s 234 episodes, between 1957 and 1960 years. she is 73 years old now.
You know him more agreeably than Larry Mondello. After brilliantly recreating Theodore Cleaver’s slightly dim-witted pal on “Leave It to Beaver,” he appeared to disappear. A secret eye tracked him down in the ’80s when CBS enjoyed Stevens for its series “Still the Beaver,” but his wife secured the detective he had the immoral house. Stevens, who dealt insurance in New Jersey, hadn’t told her he’d been a junior actor. He reappeared shortly, three decades ago on the “Beaver” sequel, and newly celebrated his birthday.
Stevens was detailed to have left the facade in 1960 because his family pushed from Burbank to Philadelphia. Barbara Billingsley, who recreate “June Cleaver” on the sequel, said in a TV Archive interview that Stevens was fired because his tyrannical stage mother forced grief for the producers of the series.
Stevens briefly yielded to acting in 1983 when he reproduced his role as Larry Mondello made-for-television reunion flick Still the Beaver.
- Occupation Actor,soundtrack
- Age 73 years old
- Zodiac Sign Sagittarius
- Born 25 November 1948
- Birthday 25 November
- Birthplace Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Nationality the USA
- Height Not Available
- Weight Not Available
- Body Measurements Not Available
- Eye Color Not Available
- Hair Color Not Available
- Parents Not Available
- Wife Theresa Marinelli ( 1 child)
- Sibling Not Available
- Children Not Available
- Net Worth in 2021 $1 Million to $5 Million
- Salary in 2020 Under Review
- Net Worth in 2019 Pending
- Salary in 2019 Under Review
- House Not Available
- Cars Not Available
- Source of Income Actor
Insurance Salesman in New Jersey in 2001.
In 1969, Served in the U.S. Army starting with a military; occupational forte of armor. Though the Vietnam War was in full swing, he never got charges to serve there. Instead, he conformed in Daley Barracks, Border Guard Unit, Bad Kissingen, West Germany.
Triumph of Rusty Stevens
In the 1983 reunion television flick still the Beaver, he reproduced his part as Larry Mondello.
Rusty stevens family life
Moreover, he was born in Boston, Massachusetts, and relocated to Burbank with his household, which led to his acting career.
Associations of Rusty Stevens
On the television front leave it to Beaver, he starred alongside Tony Dow.
Top Validities You Did Not Know About Rusty Stevens
The famous male actor is from Boston
- 1983-1989 The New Leave It to… (TV Series)
- 1983- Still the Beaver (TV Movie)
- 1963- The Rifleman (TV Series)
- 1962- Wagon Train (TV Series)
- 1962- Perry Mason (TV Series)
- 1962- My Three Sons (TV Series)
- 1961- National Velvet (TV Series)
- 1961- The Jim Backus Show (TV Series)
- 1960- Angel (TV Series)
- 1957-1960 Leave It to… (TV Series)
- 1960- Shirley Temple’s Storybook (TV Series)
- 1960- 77 Sunset Strip (TV Series)
- 1958- Cimarron City (TV Series)
- 1958- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- 1957- Telephone Time (TV Series)
- 1951- Racket Squad (TV Series)