The CA is a professional degree, and passing the exam requires a lot of hard work and dedication. To pass the CA exam, you’ll need to do a lot of tasks and rely on a lot of resources. The ca test series is one of the most important resources. Taking the CA exam series is an important part of becoming a certified accountant.
In order to increase their ca preparation, candidates can choose from a variety of CA test series. Insights into the preparation process can be gained via the CA test series. Ca applicants can use this information to focus on improving their skills and shortcomings, which will help them, succeed in the exam.
Best test series for CA Inter focuses on most of the challenges that students may experience such as time management, writing practice, and confidence in giving the final exam? To top it all off, taking the exams for the CA degree can help those who are aiming to become CAs.
Chartered Accounted, for becoming chartered accounted candidates should understand and follow the step-by-step procedure for this program. According to the recent updates, ICAI has re-announced the format of the chartered accountancy course. They have introduced a Foundation course against CPT, an Intermediate course against IPCC and a new final course against the old final course. The whole CA course duration is approximately 4.5 years if a student cracks every exam in their first attempt.
What is CA Intermediate?
CA Intermediate is the second level exam of the Chartered Accountancy course in India, Chartered Accountancy, It contains eight subjects and around 7000 pages of study material that students should complete it in the time period of nine months.
Eligibility Criteria of CA Intermediate Exam
Students who want to register themselves for the Chartered Accountant Intermediate Course. They can apply in two ways; the first one is the Direct Entry Route Method or the second is Foundation Route Method. The eligibility criteria for both are different, which is elaborated on in the upcoming paragraphs.
- After clearing the ICAI CA Foundation Examination candidates are enabled to apply for the Intermediate course of CA Foundation.
- Candidates need to score 40 percent marks in each subject along with an average score of 50 percent marks on the report card.
Direct Entry Method
- Those students who are applying through the direct entry route do not need to appear for the CA Foundation Examination.
- Students can apply through the direct entry route method, those students who had completed their Graduation and Post-graduation in the commerce field with 55% Marks can register themselves for the CA Intermediate Course.
- Students who successfully completed their foundation route and Intermediate level of the ICSI Institute of Company Secretaries of India and ICWAI Institute of Cost Accountants of India can apply for the course.
- Students applying for the CA Intermediate New course after completion of Graduation and Post Graduation from the commerce stream have to score overall 60% Marks in the last paper to appear in the CA Intermediate examination.
Best Test Series for CA intermediate exam
CA Test Series is one of the most beneficial and Best test series for CA Inter in India. According to the study by experts, last year’s CA test Series students’ results are excellent because of the high quality of education and tips or tricks. Moreover, CA Test Series provides numerous amounts of material to the students like online videos, and notes and teachers are available 24*7 for students. Apart from it, they give the best test series if the CA inter exam.